OLYMPIC ZEUS - U13s
Wellington Olympic are proud to have attained the services of Nathan (Nate) Greig as coach of Olympic Zeus. Nate has an incredible wealth of knowledge and experience in coaching youth teams as well as running academies.
We are priviledged to welcome so many new players and families to the Club this year and with differing levels of football experience and skill, the first task for Nate has been to work on individual weaknesses of players and to bring his players together as a team.
Zeus plays in Capital Football's Regional League A, the second tier for Youth (directly below the Capital Development Leagues).
Mondays: Wakefield Park 2 - 4pm-6pm
Thursdays: Wakefield Park 4 - 4pm-5pm
NEXT GAME - 26TH AUGUST
v Onslow Cashmeres - Wakefield 1, 11am
Full football rules are now observed
- Games are played on full- sized senior fields
- Teams: 11 v 11
- Rolling substitutes: x5
- 2 x35 minute halves
- Size 4 ball used
NEW ZEALAND FOOTBALL YOUTH OBJECTIVES:
1. Retain and increase the number of youth players by providing programmes and flexible football formats.
2. Provide a clear framework for youth players to ensure a consistent pathway for lifelong participation
3. Provide clear training and playing guidelines for youth players based on international best practice.
4. Position football as a means to improve the quality of life of young Kiwis.
Coach: Nathan Greig
Manager: Setal Patel
R1 v Wests Red Loss 3-11
R2 v Onslow Cashmeres Draw 3-3
R3 v Stokes Valley Perrys Loss 2-4
R4 v WKAFC Tornadoes Win 16-0
R5 v Douglas Villa Titans Win 12-2
R6 v Stokes Valley Perrys Loss 1-4
R7 v Horowhenua Coastal Win 4-0
R8 v Petone Wanderers Win 8-1
R8 v Friendly No Score
R10 v Wests Red Loss 2-5
R1 v Horowhenua Coastal Win 3-2
R2 v Onslow Cashmeres Win 7-5
R3 v Western Suburbs Reds Win 4-3
R4 v Stokes Valley Perrys Draw 2-2
ROUND 3 WINNERS
R1 v Western Suburbs Red Loss 2-3
v WESTERN SUBURBS RED
Round 3 - R3: 29 July
v STOKES VALLEY PERRYS
Round 3 - R4: 5 August
021 262 7487
021 728 567
570 Adelaide Rd